TRIPAWDS: Home to 11077 Members and 1302 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

Jun 21 2016

Just over 6 weeks post amputation – hopping around and up stairs

Published by under Uncategorized and tagged:

This one is sort of self explanatory – my husband took this the other night showing how well he gets around.  It was a beautiful night – really comfortable, and he decided to go to his favorite spot on the second floor deck to relax and survey his domain!  We think he is doing great!

10 responses so far

10 Responses to “Just over 6 weeks post amputation – hopping around and up stairs”

1.   otisandtesson 22 Jun 2016 at 4:42 am

He is getting around great! And such nice control going up the stairs!

•   hesteron 22 Jun 2016 at 7:47 am

Thanks, I really think so, too.

2.   benny55on 22 Jun 2016 at 10:31 am

This brings me to tears…JOYFUL HAPPY tears!! :-)”

Pofi is showing us all exactly why we do amputations arpund here! Letting our dogs live life to the fullest pain free is a true gift!

I know I’ve said it before, but Pofi is such a good looking boy, so unique in so many ways!

Seeing him plotting out his plan as he heads up those stairs to oversee his domain!
    He goes up those stairs with such grace, such fluidity. A great video for anyone concerned about whether their dogs can handle stairs!

HAPPY SIX WEEKS AMPUVERSARY POFI! You are a spectacular pup and we are so happy to be celebrating all your victories with you! 🙂

Love to all!

Sally and Alumni Happy Hannah and Merry Myrtle and Frankie too!

•   hesteron 22 Jun 2016 at 11:58 am

Thanks, Sally. He inspires me, that’s for sure.

3.   linda8115on 22 Jun 2016 at 12:56 pm

He looks great! So Happy! Love how he goes up those steps! Looking good there handsome boy!

Linda, Riley & Spirits Mighty Max & Ollie

•   hesteron 22 Jun 2016 at 1:12 pm

Thanks, Linda. He is our happy, waggy tailed boy!

4.   dobemomon 22 Jun 2016 at 2:27 pm

Wow! That’s a lot of steps, and he does them so well! You must be so proud of him – and I bet he’s proud of himself too. He’s doing great for being so early in his recovery….so happy for you guys!

Paula and Nitro

•   hesteron 22 Jun 2016 at 3:10 pm

Paula – my husband said, “Pofi will not be denied summer.” He loves his deck time in the summer. Yes, proud, inspired and happy, thanks.

5.   jerryon 28 Jun 2016 at 10:02 pm

Summer takes on a whole new meaning when you realize what a gift these days are, right?

I love that you are all making the most of it. Pofi is truly an inspawration to your pack and ours. xoxo

•   hesteron 28 Jun 2016 at 10:42 pm

Every moment is precious, that is for certain, Jerry!

Trackback URI | Comments RSS