TRIPAWDS: Home to 14399 Members and 1288 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

Pofi: Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor Amputation

Jun 21

This one is sort of self explanatory – my husband took this the other night showing how well he gets around.  It was a beautiful night – really comfortable, and he decided to go to his favorite spot on the second floor deck to relax and survey his domain!  We think he is doing great!

10 comments so far

1. otisandtess
    4:42 am - 6-22-2016

He is getting around great! And such nice control going up the stairs!

• hester
      7:47 am - 6-22-2016

Thanks, I really think so, too.

2. benny55
    10:31 am - 6-22-2016

This brings me to tears…JOYFUL HAPPY tears!! :-)”

Pofi is showing us all exactly why we do amputations arpund here! Letting our dogs live life to the fullest pain free is a true gift!

I know I’ve said it before, but Pofi is such a good looking boy, so unique in so many ways!

Seeing him plotting out his plan as he heads up those stairs to oversee his domain!
    He goes up those stairs with such grace, such fluidity. A great video for anyone concerned about whether their dogs can handle stairs!

HAPPY SIX WEEKS AMPUVERSARY POFI! You are a spectacular pup and we are so happy to be celebrating all your victories with you! 🙂

Love to all!

Sally and Alumni Happy Hannah and Merry Myrtle and Frankie too!

• hester
      11:58 am - 6-22-2016

Thanks, Sally. He inspires me, that’s for sure.

3. linda8115
    12:56 pm - 6-22-2016

He looks great! So Happy! Love how he goes up those steps! Looking good there handsome boy!

Linda, Riley & Spirits Mighty Max & Ollie

• hester
      1:12 pm - 6-22-2016

Thanks, Linda. He is our happy, waggy tailed boy!

4. dobemom
    2:27 pm - 6-22-2016

Wow! That’s a lot of steps, and he does them so well! You must be so proud of him – and I bet he’s proud of himself too. He’s doing great for being so early in his recovery….so happy for you guys!

Paula and Nitro

• hester
      3:10 pm - 6-22-2016

Paula – my husband said, “Pofi will not be denied summer.” He loves his deck time in the summer. Yes, proud, inspired and happy, thanks.

5. jerry
    10:02 pm - 6-28-2016

Summer takes on a whole new meaning when you realize what a gift these days are, right?

I love that you are all making the most of it. Pofi is truly an inspawration to your pack and ours. xoxo

• hester
      10:42 pm - 6-28-2016

Every moment is precious, that is for certain, Jerry!