Just over 6 weeks post amputation – hopping around and up stairs

This one is sort of self explanatory – my husband took this the other night showing how well he gets around.  It was a beautiful night – really comfortable, and he decided to go to his favorite spot on the second floor deck to relax and survey his domain!  We think he is doing great!

About hester

Pofi and I are located in Minneapolis, MN, along with my husband, and Pofi's sister dog and kitty siblings. I am a Project Manager in the finance industry.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Just over 6 weeks post amputation – hopping around and up stairs

1. otisandtess says:

He is getting around great! And such nice control going up the stairs!

2. benny55 says:

This brings me to tears…JOYFUL HAPPY tears!! :-)”

Pofi is showing us all exactly why we do amputations arpund here! Letting our dogs live life to the fullest pain free is a true gift!

I know I’ve said it before, but Pofi is such a good looking boy, so unique in so many ways!

Seeing him plotting out his plan as he heads up those stairs to oversee his domain!
    He goes up those stairs with such grace, such fluidity. A great video for anyone concerned about whether their dogs can handle stairs!

HAPPY SIX WEEKS AMPUVERSARY POFI! You are a spectacular pup and we are so happy to be celebrating all your victories with you! 🙂

Love to all!

Sally and Alumni Happy Hannah and Merry Myrtle and Frankie too!

3. linda8115 says:

He looks great! So Happy! Love how he goes up those steps! Looking good there handsome boy!

Linda, Riley & Spirits Mighty Max & Ollie

4. dobemom says:

Wow! That’s a lot of steps, and he does them so well! You must be so proud of him – and I bet he’s proud of himself too. He’s doing great for being so early in his recovery….so happy for you guys!

Paula and Nitro

• hester says:

Paula – my husband said, “Pofi will not be denied summer.” He loves his deck time in the summer. Yes, proud, inspired and happy, thanks.

5. jerry says:

Summer takes on a whole new meaning when you realize what a gift these days are, right?

I love that you are all making the most of it. Pofi is truly an inspawration to your pack and ours. xoxo