All smiles – cytology from lymph node is total NBD

We have our dancin’ shoes on, because U of MN Veterinary Oncology says there is nothing to be concerned about on any of the 3 slides of lymph node aspirate.  Nothing to see here folks, move along.  Just biggish lymph nodes.  NBD – No Big Deal!!

And this is how we feel about that news!!!

And this is how we feel about that news!!!

About hester

Pofi and I are located in Minneapolis, MN, along with my husband, and Pofi's sister dog and kitty siblings. I am a Project Manager in the finance industry.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to All smiles – cytology from lymph node is total NBD

1. benny55 says:

YAAAAAAAAAY FOR POFI 🙂 🙂 Definitely a reason for smiles!!

And then we get to see that great photo of Pofi with that happy smile and joyfully bright eyes…..yeah…..HUGE REASON TO SMILE!! 🙂

LOOOOPOPPPVE this update!

Hugs!

Sally and Alumni Happy Hannah and Merry Myrtle and Frankie too!

2. dobemom says:

So happy for you guys! You stayed positive throughtout all this on the outside, but I bet you were a hot mess on the inside. We’re doing the happy (or hoppy) dance right along with you!

Paula and Nitro

3. otisandtess says:

Actually, really big deal! Congratulations! And I love this photo of Pofi. What an attractive dog!

• hester says:

Thanks, otisandtess! It is a big deal.

That is one of my very favorite Pofi photos – on the beach on the “Lost Coast” in CA. From when we took the dogs on our 25th anniversary road trip in an RV. I had just changed to a new SD card and that was the first photo I took and I had to run to show my husband – it is just so him.

4. Donna says:

So, so happy for you all!!

5. Michelle says:

That is awesome news. So glad to hear it. We celebrate great news. Love the pictures of Pofi

hugs